Grolle is back! Everything seems to be ok now. They could not find anything concrete on my condition however they suspected that kidney stones was blocking the urinal canal just below my left kidney (causing it to expand). These stones was too small to see on the X-ray, ultra sound and CT-scan or I might allready have had peeded them out. There was some small residuals in my urine which might be behind all this and now most of them are gone. No more blood and I feel as good as always. I don't want to leave this place though, huge room with flat screen TV, AC with remote, great view, super fresh and clean and very cute helpfull nurses. The scary part though is to wake up surrounded by ten people looking at you at 6:00 in the morning. They constatly enter our room bringing us food, checking my vital signs, feeling my stomache etc etc..
We will check out tomorrow when everything has gotten sorted out by the insurance and I'm supposed to return on the 3rd Febuary for a final check up.
I bet our friend FJ will land in Bangkok as well, if you read this:
Do you want us to wait for you and then go together to meet your brother DJ in Phuket?
This week has been the longest, most eventfull few days of my life. It's like it is not my life more like a completely new one!
2 kommentarer:
wtf. vad händer? krya på dig för fan!
Gött att det inte var något farligare än så, man blev ju orolig.
Skicka en kommentar